16 December 2012

Rape aXe


Kes rogol merupakan jenayah yang amat berleluasa di Afrika Selatan. Melalui satu tinjauan ke atas 4000 orang wanita di sana, 1 daripada 3 wanita mengaku mereka pernah dirogol.

Disebabkan oleh itu, seorang juruteknik perubatan bernama Sonette Ehlers mencipta sejenis alat yang dinamakan sebagai Rape aXe (gambar). Ehlers mendapat idea untuk mencipta alat ni selepas seorang lelaki datang ke hospital tempat dia bekerja dalam keadaan mengerang kesakitan akibat zakarnya terlekat pada zip seluar.

Alat Rape aXe ni cara pakai dia, err camne eh. Ade la applicator dia untuk masukkan alat ni dalam vagina perempuan. Camtu la. 

Ketika menerima kritikan yang mengatakan alat ni seolah-olah alat penyeksaan yang tak bertamadun, Ehlers memberikan komen, "Penyeksaan yang tak bertamadun sesuai untuk perbuatan yang tak bertamadun".

Alat ni dah mendapat liputan media sejak 2005, tapi sampai sekarang masih belum dipasarkan di mana-mana pasaran.



Share |

9 komen:

Anonymous said...

My programmer is trying to convince me to move to .
net from PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the expenses.
But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using Movable-type on a number of websites for about a
year and am nervous about switching to another platform.

I have heard very good things about blogengine.net. Is there a way I can transfer all
my wordpress posts into it? Any kind of help would be really appreciated!


Also visit my blog post - access

Anonymous said...

Do you have a spam problem on this blog; I also am a
blogger, and I was wondering your situation; many of us have developed
some nice procedures and we are looking to swap solutions with other
folks, be sure to shoot me an e-mail if interested.


Feel free to surf to my weblog :: nights
Also see my web site :: driveway defined

Anonymous said...

Do you mind if I quote a couple of your articles as long as I provide credit and sources back to your blog?
My blog is in the exact same area of interest as yours
and my users would really benefit from some of the information you provide here.
Please let me know if this ok with you. Thanks a lot!

Feel free to surf to my website - sds tree
My website: stump

Anonymous said...

Have you ever considered about including a little bit more than just your
articles? I mean, what you say is fundamental and all.
Nevertheless think of if you added some great pictures or video clips to give your posts more, "pop"!
Your content is excellent but with pics and clips, this
site could undeniably be one of the most beneficial
in its field. Superb blog!

my homepage - profesionalna

Anonymous said...

Hey your web page url: http://www.blogger.com/comment.
g?blogID=6730764418435458346&postID=6601029501595821170 seems
to be redirecting to a completely different web page when I click the home-page link.
You may want to have this looked at.

Here is my blog post traka

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I was interested to know if setting up a weblog such your own:
http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=6730764418435458346&postID=6601029501595821170 is difficult to do for unskilled people?

I have been hoping to set up my own website for a while
now but have been turned off mainly because I've always assumed it required tons of work. What do you think? Regards

Feel free to visit my webpage ... site

Anonymous said...

Hey there! I hope you don't mind but I decided to publish your site: http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=6730764418435458346&postID=6601029501595821170 to my on-line directory website. I used, "Blogger: PseudoSains" as your blog title. I hope this is acceptable with you. If you'd like me
to change the title or remove it completely, email me
at clintonriley@operamail.com. Thanks a ton.

Feel free to surf to my website; web

Anonymous said...

I love your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you make this website yourself or did you hire someone to
do it for you? Plz answer back as I'm looking to create my own blog and would like to know where u got this from. thanks

Look into my homepage - stump grinding

Anonymous said...

Hey there! This post couldn't be written any better! Reading through this post reminds me of my good old room mate! He always kept chatting about this. I will forward this page to him. Pretty sure he will have a good read. Thank you for sharing!

my webpage; stunt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...